Man Utd deny contact with Klopp over managerial job
Manchester United have denied having any contact with Jurgen Klopps agent after he said the club made an enquiry about the German taking over at Old Trafford.
An article in Transfermarkt published on Monday claims both United and Chelsea approached Klopps representative at some point after he left Liverpool.
Chelsea also deny making any contact.
Marc Kosicke, who also said Klopp could have managed England, added: Even Chelsea and Manchester United inquired, although Jurgen had clearly stated that he would not coach any other club in England.
"These inquiries keep coming. He's extremely happy with what he's achieved. And it's still wonderful to go down in history as one of the few coaches who only managed three clubs and were never fired."
The hard work begins! | Vitor Pereira starts new job at Nottingham Forest
A fourth permanent manager of the season for Nottingham Forest - can Vitor Pereira keep the club in the Premier League?
The former Wolves boss replaced Sean Dyche who was in charge for just 114 days.
Fuchs: I did try and get Vardy to Newport
Christian Fuchs tells Your Site he jokingly tried to get Jamie Vardy to join him at Newport County.
Sherwood: Tudor must win Champions League and 90% of PL games to earn job
Former Spurs boss Tim Sherwood believes Igor Tudor needs to win the Champions League and 90% of his Premier League games for a chance at the job long term.
Engels out for six weeks after failed Forest move
Celtic midfielder Arne Engels is out for around six weeks with a thigh strain.
The Belgium international was forced off with an injury after 32 minutes last week, during Celtics 2-1 win over Livingston.
Hoops boss Martin ONeill told Your Site before yesterday 3-2 win at Klimarnock: I cant see him being back before, lets say, the international window, which will be at the end of March time.
Engels was the subject of three bids from Nottingham Forest in the final hours of the transfer window with highest being worth 25m. Celtic rejected all three offers.
Pereira arrives at Nottingham Forest
Latest from Your Site News' Kirsty Edwards:
New Nottingham Forest head coach Vitor Pereira has arrived at the club's training ground.
Pereira drove into the training ground at around 09.30am with members of his backroom staff.
WATCH: Trent's sublime assist in Real Madrid success
Trent Alexander-Arnold set up Real Madrids opening goal as they cruised to a dominant victory over Real Sociedad.
Papers: Arteta fears injuries could hit Arsenal's quadruple bid
'Never say never' | Toney open to Premier League return and his World Cup dream
Ivan Toney discusses his dream of representing England at the World Cup and whether he will return to the UK in the future to play his football...
Toney leaves door open for PL return and reveals England World Cup hopes
Al Ahli striker and England World Cup hopeful Ivan Toney has refused to rule out a return to the Premier League after turning down January offers in favour of staying in Saudi Arabia.
Over 18 months on from his shock 40m move from Brentford to Al Ahli in August 2024, Toney revealed that despite having the opportunity to leave the club and rejoin a Premier League side, he's enjoying life in Saudi.
Toney finished second to just Cristiano Ronaldo in the race for the Saudi Pro League golden boot last season as Al Ahli won the Asian Champions League, before lifting the Saudi Super Cup in August. The 29-year-old netted 30 times across all competitions in his debut season in Saudi Arabia.
"Never say never," Toney told Your Site Newswhen quizzed on a potential return to England.
"I have goals I want to achieve here first, the club have signed me for a long period of time.
"I want to repay them and bring trophies. In football and life, you never know what's around the corner. Who knows what the next step is?
"I'm comfortable here and like being here. I'm doing well, my numbers speak for themselves and I'm settled. I'm enjoying my football and don't see why I'd leave to go back to where I was."